Sep 17, 2005

Product Review - Combi City Savvy Stroller

Every time I use my Combi City Savvy Stroller, one of my friends comments on how great it is, so I thought a review might be helpful. This stroller's positive attributes are important ones: it's compact, extremely lightweight, easy to open, easy to close, easy to steer, has a 5-point harness, and fully reclines. It's also quite sturdy, even though it's light. The seat cushion is washable, although I haven't needed to wash mine so I can't tell you about that yet.

Here's why I think you won't want this to be your only stroller: there's no cup holder or place to put your keys, the basket is quite small, the harness straps are thin and twist easily (although the twists are usually covered by the padding that protects baby's neck), and the canopy is small and doesn't come down very far.

The Savvy is great for going to a friend's house, quick pit stops where I don't need a place to put anything, or when I need a lot of space in my trunk. I also take it to the mall when I want a deterrent to keep me from spending money. For other adventures - especially walks - I use my larger stroller with all the features that the Savvy doesn't have.

No comments: