CFO Logo

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Cookie Recipes

This time of year always brings out the baker in me, but I'm not very good at creating my own recipes for baked goods. Instead, I offer you 4 cookie recipes that I like very much, and 3 recipes that I really want to try. Let me know if you try any of these!

Cookies that I know are good:
  • Low-Fat Almond-Cinnamon Biscotti - Especially good dipped in chocolate.
  • Flourless Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cookies - Easy to adapt into a sugar-less cookie: Substitute Splenda for the brown sugar, omit the chocolate chips, and form the balls as directed. Break a sugar-free chocolate bar into the marked segments and press a segment into the center of the ball. Bake as directed.
  • Sugar Cookies - I'm not a huge sugar cookie fan (I love my chocolate) but this Martha Stewart recipe is so good, even I love it.
  • Snickerdoodles - This was my first snickerdoodle and it was yummy!

Cookies that sound good:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home