May 5, 2008

The 29-Day Giving Challenge: Day 20 & a great photo coupon for Mother's Day

Today was Day 20 of my 29-Day Giving Challenge. I had lunch with one of my law school professors, and for once, she let me treat. So that was one gift.

I had put some toys to donate to the boys' daycare in the trunk, but naturally, I completely forgot to take them out. So that intended gift didn't happen (hopefully, I'll remember tomorrow!).

I also came across such a fabulous deal that I'm going to risk giving away one of my mom's Mother's Day gifts just to share it with you (although maybe I'll get lucky and she won't read CFO this week). Yesterday's weekly Walgreens circular included a coupon for a free 8x10 photo, a $2.99 value (the coupon should be printable here).

However, the best part was that Freebies4Mom gave the promotional code, 4MOM, which you can use to order the free photo online. If you pick it up, it's completely free. Standard shipping is 99 cents.

The in-store coupon is only good on Wednesday, May 7. But you can order the photo online from now through Wednesday. And you just have to order it by Wednesday; you can always pick it up later. So don't miss this great freebie!

No comments: