CFO Logo

Sunday, June 22, 2008

This Week in CFO History: Saving the environment, more on breastfeeding, financial responsibility, and pasta puttanesca

Last year, I listed ten small ways to save the environment.

I've got nothing from two years ago - I was still a miserably sick preggo and not spending much time in front of the computer at all.

And three years ago, I was having a blast with my brand new blog. I wrote a bunch of posts about breastfeeding - Breastfeeding Problems - Supply Part I, Breastfeeding Problems - Supply Part II, Other Breastfeeding Problems, and Thoughts About Breastfeeding Pillows. I also discussed how being financially responsible is one key to happiness, and shared my recipe for pasta puttanesca.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6/22/08, 6:20 PM, Anonymous ispf said…

    I am pregnant and after a long time away from the personal finance blogging world, I decided to take a break from my current reading on pregnancy, breast feeding etc. and read a few PF blogs. And wouldn't you know, I had to stumble into pointers to articles about breast feeding problems :) But I am glad I followed the links and read your older articles since I had no idea that you could "rent" a baby scale! Now I know a little more than I did before - information that the "books" would probably not tell me :)

     
  • At 6/24/08, 9:27 PM, Blogger Chief Family Officer said…

    @ispf - Is this your first baby? You should know that for every woman I know who had some trouble breastfeeding, there's another who had no trouble at all. And I actually find that those of us who struggled were much more inclined to breastfeed for a longer period of time, so maybe it was sort of a blessing in disguise. Good luck to you!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home