CFO Logo

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Two recalls today: Infantino toys & ice skates

If you think you have the following item(s), click through to the CPSC press release for more details:

Infantino Recalls Infant Toys Due to Choking Hazard - Click through for a list of the recalled toys and photos of the others.


Ice Skates Recalled by Pronto Sports Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard


As always, I highly recommend signing up for recall notifications by email at the CPSC web site.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3/13/09, 5:11 AM, Blogger Caroline said…

    Thanks so much for posting recall info. My daughter has one of the Infantino toys and I would have never been aware of the recall had it not been for your post. (And I've now signed up for the recall emails - thanks!) I love your blog - thanks so much!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home