CFO Logo

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Meet my blogroll: Coupon Cravings

Coupon Cravings is one of my favorite deal blogs because Erin seems to take a lot of care in deciding what to highlight. For example, when posting drugstore deals, she only lists what's free or almost free - that makes planning my trip extra easy. A great deal she posted yesterday is about how to get Eggo Bakeshop products for 50 cents a box at Target.

In addition to store deals, Coupon Cravings lists available freebies, like a 10-song download available right now from Amazon, and a kid's activity book and coupons from Organic Valley.

Perhaps best of all, Erin periodically shares her personal experiences in public relations as well as occasional guest posts. (I had one a few months ago on how to have hassle-free coupon transactions.) So be sure to check out Coupon Cravings!

Previously: Meet other blogs on my blogroll

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6/27/09, 4:18 PM, Blogger Meredith@MerchantShips said…

    Oh, I enjoy Erin's blog, too!

    I was lucky enough to meet her at the Blissdom conference. I only wish it hadn't been so noisy where we were so I really could have picked her brain for advice!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home