CFO Logo

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More Quick Product Reviews

Here are a few more products we've tried recently:

30 Day Shred- This is the latest workout DVD from The Biggest Loser trainer Jillian Michaels. She's not too annoying and I liked the workouts, which felt effective. But I don't understand why manufacturers create DVDs so that you can't skip the minutes-long opening. I don't have five minutes to listen to Jillian's spiel every time I work out. So I sold the DVD on Amazon. I guess that's the barometer - I liked the workouts, but not enough to endure the intro every time I exercised.

Bic Soleil razor - I hated this razor even more than I hated the Schick Intuition. With the Intuition, I felt like I was getting a good shave, but was afraid that I would cut myself because of the way it was shaped. With the Soleil, I felt like I was scraping sandpaper up my legs. Needless to say, I tossed the razor immediately.

Oreo Cakesters - Marc described these as "stale Oreos," which I found to be quite accurate. They're not unpleasant, but we both prefer regular Oreos to these.

Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Cajun Style Chicken & Shrimp - I don't like frozen entrees very much, but keep a few around for quick meals. They pretty much get divided into two categories: I'd buy them again or I wouldn't buy them even if they were free. This particular entree falls into the first category - I was pleasantly surprised.

Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Sweet Spicy Orange Zest Chicken - Although this dish doesn't have the crunch of traditional orange chicken, it was perfectly edible and I'd buy it again.

Previously: Tips for Selling on Amazon and Earlier Quick Product Reviews

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6/30/09, 9:45 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I love your quick product reviews. I'm sad to hear that you sold The Shred. I love that DVD. The long intro is annoying though. I usually turn it on and then get into my clothes, set up, etc. By the time I'm done, we're both ready to get started.

     
  • At 6/30/09, 8:57 PM, Blogger Stacee said…

    ly tI tried the Bic Soleil once b/c I got it free -- I freely threw it in the trash as well! It was horrible!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home