Jul 14, 2009

Works for me: Shave in multiple directions

I first read this tip years ago in a book of beauty tips, and I was reminded of it the other day in the shower. It was such a big revelation for me that I thought it was worth sharing: Shave your underarms in multiple directions. Apparently underarm hair grows in more than one direction, so the general guideline of shaving in just one direction doesn't quite get the job done.

Find more Works for Me Wednesday tips at We are THAT Family.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I read this also and it works much better! Thanks for the tip!

Beth S said...

I have also discovered this through trial and error. Nice to know the reasoning behind it!

Jenny said...

I shave downwards then upwards and that usually gets rid of everything. :)

Sarah Kay said...

I thought I was the only one!!! Thanks for the tip!!