CFO Logo

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ralphs: 9/9 - 9/15

Note: This summary of deals is based on the ad I get in Los Angeles, where Ralphs stores double coupons up to $1. I don't list all of the deals, only what I consider to be really good ones. If I missed any, please let us all know in the comments.

Ralphs is still tripling coupons this week. I haven't been to the store yet to see if any of last week's prices are still in effect, such as the $1 Dial pumps. But there are quite a few good deals:

Coupon deals:
Healthy Choice Steamers $1.77 each when you buy 4 - Use 2 $1/2 from Sept. All You, pay $1.27 each wyb 4
Charmin 4 large roll pack $1.88 - Use 25 cents coupon from 8/30 P&G, tripled; pay $1.13 for the package (I forgot to check to see how big a large roll is, I'll update this post when I do that)
Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt 44 cents/cup - Use 60 cents/6 from 8/16 SS; pay 27.3 cents each
Jenni-O-Frozen turkey breast 99 cents/lb - Use $1 coupon from 8/30 SS
Michelina's Frozen Entrees $1 - Use $1/5 printable coupon; pay 80 cents each
Crystal Geyser 1.25 liter bottles 99 cents - Use 40 cents/2 from 5/17 or 8/23 SS, triples to $1; pay 49 cents each + CRV

Store Brands & Produce Deals:
Ralphs eggs 77 cents/dozen (best price ever?)
Van de Kamp's Sliced Bread $1/loaf
Freshly baked traditional cookies $1.80/18 cookies
Golden bananas 49 cents/lb (best price I've seen in a while)
Gala apples 49 cents/lb

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home