May 26, 2010

Deal Alert: Buy this DS game for $10.99, Get $10 + $5 Amazon credits

I don't usually post individual deals but since Amazon has a tendency to changes prices while you blink, I figured I'd get this out there immediately:

Buy the Nintendo DS game Glory of Heracles,which gets 4 out of 5 stars in five reviews, for $10.99. With your purchase, you'll receive a promotional code for $10 off a future video game purchase, and a promotional code for $5 worth of Amazon mp3 downloads (one $5 code per customer during qualifying period). Assuming you make the most of the promotional codes and get free shipping (via Amazon Prime or Free Super Saver Shipping), the deal is a $4.01 moneymaker! I don't think I've ever seen that for a video game.

Disclosure: I'm an Amazon affiliate, so any purchase you make after entering Amazon through a link on Chief Family Officer supports this site at no additional cost to you. Thank you!

No comments: