Aug 17, 2010

Ways to Make & Save Money Update: I'm still enjoying ICS

A few months ago, I recommended Instant Cash Sweepstakes as a way to make free money online. It's a very simple site to use - you just answer a few multiple choice surveys, and every few surveys, you earn a few cents. I've won anywhere from 1 cent to 9 cents. You can withdraw your cash winnings as soon as you hit the $2 mark, which has been taking me about three weeks. When you don't win cash, you win tickets and tokens, which can be used to buy more tickets. The tickets go into a pot for a daily $50 drawing. I haven't won the $50 yet, but I'm holding out hope because My Good Cents has won it multiple times.

It's taking me less time to earn money via ICS than through other methods like MySurvey, and I like that I can earn it consistently, even if it's just a few cents at a time. I'm not waiting for surveys to become available, like I am with MySurvey or Pinecone.

No, I'm not going to become rich through ICS, but it's a worthwhile investment for a few minutes of time a few times a day.

No comments: