Sep 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: Trying to make this a habit




This is my first time posting our menu for the week. I'm totally unprepared past Tuesday, but here's what I'm thinking:

Monday - Tuna Noodle Casserole, Steamed Broccoli, Artisan Bread

Tuesday - Meatloaf Burgers, Tossed Salad, Artisan Bread

Wednesday - Miso Chicken, Rice, vegetable depending on what's at Farmer's Market

Thursday - plans to eat out

Friday - Pasta Bolognese, Artisan Bread, vegetable depending on what's at Farmer's Market

Saturday - Breakfast for dinner: waffles, bacon, eggs, fruit

Sunday - plans to eat out

Lunch for Marc and me is usually leftovers. Lunch for the kids is an entirely different story and worthy of its own post in the next week or two.

See more weekly menus at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: