CFO Logo

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Midday Coffee: Why am I SO busy?

I knew being home wouldn't be a walk in the park, but I can't believe how busy I have been this week! I had plans to go through the accumulated piles of stuff to donate so that I could itemize them and drop them off at Goodwill, but that just hasn't happened - and it doesn't look like I'm going to have time this week at all. Maybe next week!

Last week, I posted about Amazon Mom, which is Amazon's new incentive program for caregivers. It comes with a free three-month Amazon Prime membership, which gets you free two-day shipping on most things sold directly by Amazon, and because it's not a free trial, you won't need to cancel anything. Awesome!

Get a printable coupon for $2/1 John Frieda Root Awakening Product (registration required).

Facebook "likers" of Clorox can get a printable coupon for $1/1 Clorox Wipes Canister.

Get a printable coupon (pdf) for $5 off a $25 purchase at Toys R Us (exp 9/26).

Get a printable coupon (pdf) for 55 cents/1 Real California Milk gallon or half-gallon (exp 1/31/11).

Love & Olive Oil's recipe for Classic Whoopie Pie just shot to the top of my list of desserts to make.


Banner via Escalate Media Affiliate Network

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9/16/10, 6:17 AM, Anonymous flybigd said…

    Thanks for the tip on the Clorox coupon. BTW do you read A Good American Wife? She had a recipe for corn pesto (yes, that's right, corn) that I bet your family would like. http://goodamericanwife.blogspot.com/2010/09/pesto-chango.html

     
  • At 9/24/10, 8:43 PM, Blogger Chief Family Officer said…

    Thank you! You're right, that recipe sounds just up my alley!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home