Nov 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: Hoping for an easier week!


Last week was just crazy, but hopefully things will be back to normal this week. I want to do some freezer cooking but my freezers are both packed right now, so I will try to clear some space in them this week. Here's what I'm thinking:

Monday - Chicken & Rice Casserole, using shredded chicken that's in the fridge and some of the cheap frozen broccoli I picked up last week during the current Ralphs Mega Sale. I would like to add another vegetable, but we'll have to see what I can come up with.

Tuesday - Beef Tacos, Salad

Wednesday - All Day Mac & Cheese, Salad

Thursday - Pizza, Salad

Friday - Meatloaf Heroes on Artisan Bread (using frozen leftover meatloaf), Creamed Spinach

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Dinner out

See more weekly menus at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm making the all day mac & cheese right now.. thanks for the link! Looks perfect for today.

Chief Family Officer said...

@Kimberly - Let me know how it came out! I've never made it before but have had it bookmarked for ages :)

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

I hope you both like it-it's always nerve wracking to see folks trying one of my recipes for the first time :)