Jan 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: Still clearing out my freezer



I cleared out some things from my freezer, but I still have quite a bit in there. Plus, that ham is still taking up space because I never made the soup I'd planned for last week. So, that's back on this week's menu:

Monday - Beef tacos with the fixin's

Tuesday - Ham & Bean Soup (using the leftover bone-in Honeybaked Ham in the freezer), Artisan Bread

Wednesday - Chicken Milanese (it was a huge hit when I made it a couple of weeks ago, so I'll just make it again), Cream Biscuits, some kind of as-yet-undecided veggie

Thursday - Roasted Cauliflower and Sardine Pasta, Artisan Bread, and maybe an extra veggie on the side

Friday - Sausage Strata, some kind of veggie TBD

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Dinner out

See more weekly menus at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: