Feb 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: Basic Week Ahead


There's nothing much going on this week, but I hope to get a lot done around the house during the day. That means I'll want simple, low-prep meals for dinner:

Monday - Pasta with ragu sauce (never got to it last week); Salad; Biscuits (I refrigerated the dough last week pursuant to Christine's suggestion but still didn't get the kind of rise I was looking for; I'm still experimenting though, and I have some buttermilk that needs to be used up)

Tuesday - Beef tacos with the fixin's

Wednesday - Orange Chicken Cutlets, Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes, Artisan Bread

Thursday - Pizza, some kind of veggie

Friday - Fried fish, some kind of veggie

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Dinner out

See more weekly menus at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: