CFO Logo

Monday, June 27, 2011

Good Hands Roadside Assistance: Pay as you go

Thanks to my father, I've been a member of AAA since before I could drive - so over 20 years now. But I've used their services less than 20 times in those 20+ years, which is why I'm excited to share with you the Good Hands Roadside Assistance program from AllState. What I like about this program is that you do not need to have Allstate insurance to use this service and you pay only when you use it. But you can create an account and register up to five users ahead of time, so that if and when you do need the service, all you have to do is call the toll-free number. You can also keep your credit card number on file so that your authorized users (e.g., your children) don't need to carry a credit card with them.

Considering how unlikely you are to use the service, the cost is quite reasonable: $75 for a tow up to 10 miles, and $50 for all other services (jump start, tire change, lockout service & fuel delivery). The service is available in all 50 states for most passenger cars and light duty trucks.

You can sign up using the widget below, and spread the word to anyone you know who might be able to use this service:



Disclosure: Allstate is compensating me to help spread the word about their Good Hands Roadside Assistance program. Any opinions are my own. Read the full CFO disclosure policy here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home