CFO Logo

Monday, June 06, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: Keeping it simple


I expect this to be a crazy week, so I am looking to keep things really simple, with meals that don't require a lot of prep work and are very familiar. Is the end of every school year this insane?

Monday - Chicken Tacos with the fixings

Tuesday - Meatballs Heroes & Sweet Potato Fries

Wednesday - Pizza & Salad

Thursday - Sardine & Cauliflower Pasta

Friday - Pan Bagnat & Sauteed Green Beans

Saturday - Breakfast (pancakes/waffles, eggs, sausage, fruit)

Sunday - Dinner Out

See more weekly menus at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 6/6/11, 8:35 AM, Anonymous 20 and Engaged said…

    This week I'm trying to go meatless and focus more on raw foods, but chicken tacos sound tempting.

     
  • At 6/6/11, 8:43 AM, Blogger Chief Family Officer said…

    @20 & Engaged - I love your goals. I think my husband would rebel if we went meatless, though I do try to plan one or two meatless meals during the week (cheese pizza is a total standby). Thanks for reminding me that I have to get the chicken in to the slow cooker!

     
  • At 6/6/11, 11:01 AM, Blogger Miz Helen said…

    Your menu for the week looks great!
    I would like to invite you to link up a recipe at Full Plate Thursday.Thanks for sharing and hope you are having a great week!
    Miz Helen

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home