CFO Logo

Monday, July 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: Pantry Meals



I went to the Farmer's Market for the first time in months last week, and it was awesome. I'm definitely going back this week for more fruit and veggies - so my menu is a little bit subject to change, but mostly I'm trying to cook with what I have on hand.

Monday - Kalua Pork, Rice, Sauteed Cabbage

Tuesday - Carnitas tacos, using leftover shredded pork, salad

Wednesday - Spaghetti with Sardines & Roasted Cauliflower

Thursday - Mexican Pie (beans and cheese layered between tortillas), Salad

Friday - Tuna Noodle Casserole, some kind of veggie

Saturday - Date night :)

Sunday - Dinner out (but I'll cook something to take over, just not sure what yet)

See more weekly menus at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7/18/11, 6:37 PM, Blogger SnoWhite said…

    Isn't the farmer's market great?!?! I love going there, but I do find it usually changes my menu plan (since our market is on Tuesdays)!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home