Aug 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: Starting a Pantry Challenge



I realized I have quite a bit of food on hand, so I am going to do a sort of pantry challenge for the rest of the month. I'll still stock up on items that are at rock bottom prices, but otherwise I'm going to try to buy just produce and dairy.

Monday - Cabbage & Sardine Pasta (I substitute sauteed cabbage for the roasted cauliflower in this recipe)

Tuesday - Salmon furikake, rice, bok choy

Wednesday - Mexican "pie" (layers of tortillas, refried beans and cheese); avocado and mango salsa; salad

Thursday - Bolognese (didn't get to it last week); salad

Friday - Ground Beef Hash, Eggs, Fruit

Saturday - ??? (not sure what our plans are this day yet)

Sunday - Dinner out

See more weekly menus at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Ground Beef Hash...hmmm...I think I might have to try that one=)